Monday, November 15, 2010

November 2010

Sweet. CAn't believe my birthday is already coming up. It doesn't seem that long ago that I had my last birthday. I still remember part of that day. I forgot completely it was my birthday, and I was at Dan Langstraat's house when president Talbot called to sing happy birthday to me :) That's the only part of that day I really remember.

I got a letter from Gabrielle the other day. It was pretty exciting. She was the wife of a member I got to see get baptized in Iowa City. It's been a year since that happened so she is no longer concidered a recent convert :) They got sealed in the Winter Quarters temple on the 13th. She asked if I could go, and if I was all the way on the other side of the mission I would have been able to :( I'm like 8 hours away from WInter Quarters though, so it didn't work out. Oh well, I'm still happy for them. Would have been nice to be there though.
That's sweet that the House has tilted back to conservative. Now watch the same cycle repeat.. People aren't happy, there is a majority in the House, so they vote all Liberal. Then people still aren't happy and there is a Liberal majority in the house so they vote all conservative lol that seems to be how it usually works out.
The weather here is getting blah. Gray skies pretty much every day from here on out. Until the end of winter anyways.
Hope everything for you goes well this week. Transfers aren't until Dec. 2, and I'll find out the SAturday before that if I'm leaving. But it looks like I'll be staying. I said that in my last 2 areas though :)

We got to go to our ward's trunk or treat too. It was pretty sweet. Definitely a lot more fun when you're a little kid. They had some pretty awesome trunks decorated though.

We had to be in at 6 yesterday and the day before (Halloween). There really isn't much to do for 4 /12 hours when you're a missionary lol.

Corn mazes are pretty fun. There was a hedge maze in Winterset that I went through. It was pretty lame though. Not very challenging at all. Especially when you can see right over the hedges lol.

Thanks for not sending me halloween candy lol. I've got wayyy more than I would ever need. I''m trying to give it away but that's hard to do when everyone else already has a whole bunch of candy lol. I was wondering if you could send me some more face wash though. That would be nice.

I haven't sent the ballot back in because I'm really not sure who to vote for. lol. I know not to vote for Harry Reid, but that's about it lol. When does it have to be in by? And I am definitely open for suggestions on who to vote for. :) lol.

Hopre everything is going well with you!
Love you and hope you have an amazing week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment