How was girls camp? Crazy as it usually is, I suppose? lol. That is good that Matthew got to spend so much time with Kristen before she leaves, I think. That blows my mind that he will be 14 when she gets back!
There aren't too many fires around here. It's too wet all the time. Although it has been so hot lately that a lot of plants have been dying. We stained a deck for like, 6 hours yesterday. It was wayy hot. I got sun-burnt, but not too bad. Did you know vinigar helps with sun burns? Crazy. Found that out last night. We had dinner with some members from a ward I was in in this same district. They came over to a member's house in this ward. It was nice to see them again.
Some member's here brought some people to church this last Sunday. It's his boss' son and his girlfriend. We're going to teach them in the member's home this Friday. I'm pretty stoked!
Leadership meeting is tomorrow. I'll be going 2 hours to Galesberg tonight, staying the night there, then tomorrow moring we'll drive to Iowa City. from Iowa City we go to Des Moines. We've got to be there by 11 AM. we'll be in the meeting all day then drive back to peoria that night. It's going to be a long day! lol.
I love bishop Martin too! He's pretty dang legit. And for sure I'm going to have to go biking with Welge when I get back! He's a beast. 50's and still going hard. What a champ.
Tell Matthew I love him and can't wait to see him either!
Love you and can't wait to see you too!
Coop
No comments:
Post a Comment