Brendan forgot he had written this letter after he had been in the MTC just a couple days and just sent it on Wednesday (10/7) -
"Hello everyone! How are you doing? Things are going amzing here! I love it so much here. I am so happy. We work a lot here. There is a lot to learn but I am having so much fun. It is amazing to escape from the outside world and just feel the Spirit all the time, 24/7. I have amazing elders in my district. They are all so strong and have great testimonies. We are all so eager to help each other out. I have only been here since Wednesday, and we already feel like we've known each other our whole lives. I think I have laughed harder than I have ever laughed before here. The Spirit is great, and I have seen many great things happen the short time I have been here. My testimony of God's love for us has increased so much. Never forget that God himself is your Heavenly Father and he loves you more than you could ever possibly imagine. I have felt His love stonger here than ever before anywhere else, and I know that this is just a small fraction of the love He has for us. I have learned that accompanied with faith and the Spirit that prayer is the most powerful thing on this earth. It is one of the most precious gifts Heavenly Father has given us. And if you ask in faith, believeing that he will give it to you, anything is possible. He cares about you, and wants more than anything for you to be happy. No matter what youare going through, all you have to do is pray, and he will comfort you. I miss you all, and wish the best for all of you. I would love to hear how all of you are doing."
Attached to the front was a note that said: Just a letter for everyone, forgot to mail it, nothing about the letter has changed, I feel exactly the same about it as when I wrote it.
No comments:
Post a Comment