Monday, September 21, 2009

Happiness

From Brendan:

"It is WAY different here.  Absolutely nothing like home.  It is really hard to adjust.  Today has literally been the longest day of my life.  I'm not going to lie.  It's really hard here but I'm trying to make the best of it.  I'm sure things will get a lot better once I'm settled in and use to everything.  I really still haven't realized that I'll be here for two years doing this stuff.  Anyway, as hard as it is going to be to get use to things here, it is a lot of fun.  My companion is Elder Hayborne -no relation to Kirby :(  He is a good guy and is really excited about the work.  I really miss everyone back there. It's really hard realizing I won't see anyone for two years, but I'm meeting a lot of new people here, and everyone is ridiculously nice.  The food is really good too. Ha ha. So, ya.  It has taken me 3 days to write this.  That's how little time I have.  Day 2 was so much better.  Our introductions are all over and they say today we are MTC experts! Ha, ya right.  Any ways, love you all.  Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment