"4th day now. Things are pretty fun here. Just got done cleaning. Got to use some awesome jetpack GhostBusters vacuums! That was fun. Things are going well here....Could you get me the address of the following people: Simon, Jenny, Leslie, Jaryd, Kathryn, Andy, Morgan, Adam, Dakotah, Elizabeth, Christiansens, Lindsey, Campbells, Jessica...I'm really tired so I'm having trouble thinking of names. I started this letter this morning and am now finishing it tonight. That's how busy I am! Mail is like gold here, and it's great fun if it comes from girls :) It helps keep us going. Today has honestly been like the greatest day of my life. Just 2 minutes ago I was laughing so hard I was about to die. It has been a more amazing day than you can possibly imagine. I love it so much and am so glad I am here. Role play teaching is pretty much the greatest. During the role play we couldn't stop laughing, yet at the same time you felt the Spirit sooo strong. It is the most incredible thing. I love the people in my district. They are all amazing guys and we have a lot of fun. Hope all is well there."
Elder Cooper
No comments:
Post a Comment