Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hell-o

Hey! So this is my first time emailing here. We have to email in the laundry room. It's a little weird. Things are going great! The food gives you some pretty terrible gas, but we're starting to get used to it.


So, funny story (which will explain my subject) We went to the R.C. (referral center) Not sure if you know what that is. Pretty much self explanatory. But anyways, we were doing chat for the first time. Very first person I chat with, I meant to say "Hello, this is Brendan. How can I help you?" but in my attempt to type quickly, I left an o off "hello" typing "hell, this is Brendan. Can I help you?"  My companion tried to save the situation by saying "Sorry! I meant HELLO" but he accidentally typed "Sorry! I MENT hello". They never replied. Probably thought we were complete idiots. Someone missed out on eternal salvation beacause we can't type. We were joking about how it's like a special ed field trip to the MTC. 

Things are really great though. I love it here. Its our first P day, and we get to go to the temple today! Thanks for the camera and lots of letters! I really love them. Send me cookiez!  That would be sweet if you could collect everyones addresses since I didn't bring those with me. 

anyhoooo. TTYL

-Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment